Friday 31 October 2014

Angels High Up - Clairsentience

CLAIRSENTIENCE (CLEAR FEELING)

Clairsentience is strong in those people who pay attention to their feelings & emotions more than what they see. They can physically feel the pain and emotion of the other person. When we get a strong "gut" feeling, positive or negative, about someone we just met, we may be tuning into the emotional energy of a person.

Clairsentient people get emotional highs and lows for no apparent reason. When you feel butterflies in your stomach, feel peaceful, or happy all of a sudden that gives you an indication of a positive situation and when you feel tightness in your stomach, jaws, and temples, stress for no reason that could be a warning or an indication of a negative situation. When we are highly sensitive and are in tune with not only our own feelings, but also the feelings of others, this makes us natural healers and caregivers. We often feel inspired to pursue careers as doctors, therapists, counselors, nannies and teachers.
If this is you, clairsentience is at the top of your senses list. 

In my readings I mostly get the physical sensation for a person who has a physical ailment a strong feeling for emotional distress of the other person. Initially It was difficult for me to understand why I suddenly feel low in my energies but over the period of time with experience and understanding I have started to understand between my own emotions and other people’s feelings.

As clairsentience is one of my strongest gifts, I get impulsed all the time through physical sensations. Whenever I am doing a reading, I get a strong sensation on my temple or on my forehead in the middle of eyebrows (third eye).

How to Develop Your Clairsentience

Psychometry Exercise

This exercise involves getting hold of an object that someone has worn regularly, like a watch or a bangle. All objects absorb energy from their owners. Hold the object in your hand for a minute or two. You will start getting messages or feelings about the person who wore the watch, bangle etc. This might take a little practice, in my workshops I have seen people picking up thoughts, feelings of the other person at once.



No comments: